JEWELRY CARE INSTRUCTIONS
We highly recommend you carefully read through these guidelines. To ensure that your beautiful jewellery remains in its best condition please read the following:
- As you probably know all metals will natural tarnish over time. To restore the original colour and shine, please use a jewelry polish pad or cloth and clean it carefully – The pad is included when you make your purchase-.
- If you are running out of polish and/or cloth or pad, you can clean your sterling silver jewelry, by using warm water and soft liquid soap. With a soft cloth or soft brush, and pat dry immediately after cleaning. (note: as you probably know there are abrasive brushes out there, so, please don't use it with your jewelry, you can use a soft teeth brush instead)
- We know you like to wear your jewelry everywhere. However, is very important to remove all jewelry before showering, swimming, exercise, and before bed to avoid any damage.
- Please, keep in mind that it is always better to apply your beauty products first before wearing your jewelry. Try to avoid spraying perfumes or hair products near or directly on your jewelry.
- Storage your jewelry properly is very important. You can use a box jewelry, a small boxes or even a small plastic ziplock bag. Try to keep them sparely to avoid the contact between pieces.
- Finally, remember that every jewelry piece is made by hand. Therefore, is unique, delicate, and fragile.
Thank you for reading, if you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact us!